Metro Train Schedules
Metrorail’s regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single-tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today’s Schedule below. If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at the top left for real-time train departure times
Metro Train Service Update
University Metro Train station: East Parking Lot Closure:
- The East parking lot at the University Metrorail station will be closed Saturday and Sunday, May 9-10, 2020, and will reopen Monday, May 11, 2020.
- Closure begins Friday, May 8 at 7 p.m. and ends Monday, May 11 at 5 a.m.
- M-Path will remain open for bicycles and pedestrians.
- Additional parking is available at Douglas Road and South Miami Metrorail stations.
- The closure is due to the painting of parking space numbers in the lot.
Douglas Road Metro Train station:
- Douglas Rd. entrance to the surface parking lot will be relocated to US-1 just south of the station.
- To access the lot, stay on Douglas Rd. and turn right on US-1. The entrance will be at your right.
- The lot is still accessible from SW 38th Ave.
- Due to construction next to the Douglas Road Metrorail station, the Metrobus and city trolley pick-up and drop-off areas have been moved to the west side of the station.
- The entrance to the station may be impacted.
- The surface parking lot located on the west side of the station will be relocated to the east side, between Douglas Road station & US-1.
- See directional signage at the station for more information.
South Miami Metrorail station:
- Additional construction is planned for the site.
- Access to the parking garage will not be affected.
- Despite heavy equipment and construction activity, you can still enter and park at the South Miami Metrorail station garage.
- Please pardon our dust as we work to enhance your transit experience.
- Metrorail service hours will be 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train.
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights both on weekdays and weekends. Frequency is every 30-minutes all day.
- During the morning and afternoon peak hours, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 20-minutes.
- After 9 p.m., the late-night frequency will be trained every 30-minutes.
- Both the Orange Line and the Greenline will continue to operate with a reduced schedule.
- This new adjustment is a direct response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and will remain in place until further notice.
Northside Metro Train Station:
- Temporary bus stops have been established at the Kiss & Ride pick-up and drop-off lane.
- Due to road work along the regular bus bay.
The following routes will be affected:
- 79 Street MAX
Traffic Detoured at Coconut Grove Station:
- Construction work is being done adjacent to the Coconut Grove Metrorail station parking lot along SW 29 Ave & 27 Terr.
- All vehicular traffic is being rerouted to enter the parking lot via the entrance on SW 29 Ave & 27 Lane.
- Patrons will have to exit the station via SW 27th Ave and 27th Terr.
- The duration of this project is unknown.
Metrorail’s regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during single tracking when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today’s Schedule at the top.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Train Tracker for real-time train departure times.
Weekday Train Schedule
SOUTHBOUND TO MIAMI AIRPORT – WEEKDAYS A.M.
|West Palm Beach||4:06||4:46||5:26||6:06||6:26||6:46|
|Fort Lauderdale Airport||5:08||5:53||6:33||7:13||7:33||7:53|
|West Palm Beach||12:06||1:06||2:06||3:06||3:36||4:06||4:31|
|Fort Lauderdale Airport||1:17||2:17||3:17||4:17||4:47||5:17||5:42|
NORTHBOUND TO MANGONIA PARK – WEEKDAYS A.M.
|Fort Lauderdale Airport||4:51||5:23||5:48||6:18||6:38||6:58|
|West Palm Beach||5:55||6:30||6:55||7:25||7:45||8:05|