Bangalore Metro Train Timings:
- Metro Trains run from 5:30 AM in the morning till 11 PM in the night.
- The Metro Trains run at a frequency of 15 minutes from 6 AM to 8 AM in the morning and 8 PM to 10 PM in the night
- The Metro Trains run at a frequency of 10 minutes from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Purple Line List of Stations:
Baiyappanahalli, Swami Vivekananda Road, Indiranagar, Halasuru, Trinity, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Sir M. Visveshwaraya, Majestic, City Railway Station, Magadi Road, Hosahalli, Vijayanagar, Attiguppe, Deepanjali Nagar, Mysore Road
GreenLine List of Stations:
Nagasandra, Dasarahalli, Jalahalli, Peenya Industry, Peenya, Yeshwanthpur Industry, Yeshwanthpur, Sandal Soap Factory, Mahalakshmi, Rajajinagar, Kuvempu Road, Srirampura, Sampige Road, Majestic, Chickpet, Krishna Rajendra Market, National College, Lalbagh, Southend Circle, Jayanagar, Rashtriya Vidyalaya Road, Banashankari, Jayaprakash Nagar, Yelachenahalli.
|Nagasandra to Puttenahalli||05:30 AM||23:00 PM|
|Byappanahalli to Mysore||05:30 AM||23:00 PM|
Bangalore Metro Route
The first phase of the Bangalore Metro was started in the year 2011. The second phase is still under construction. There are 42 stations in the first phase in two routes – the purple line and the green line.
|Byappanahalli||05:00 AM||07:00 AM|
|Mysore Road||05:00 AM||07:00 AM|
|Nadaprabhu Kempegowda||05:16 AM||07:00 AM|
|Nagasandra||05:00 AM||07:00 AM|
|Yelachenahalli||05:00 AM||07:00 AM|
|Nadaprabhu Kempegowda||05:23 AM||07:00 AM|
|Yeshwantpur||05:38 AM||07:15 AM|
Bangalore Metro Train – Fare Details:
- Children under 3 do not need a ticket. Age criteria are not considered.
- Automatic gates enter one person at a time. So every traveler must carry a token or smart card.
- You will be charged a reduced fee for entering the station.
The ticket is a fine of Rs.50 and a maximum token charge for a non-ticketed or lost ticket.
- Mismatch: Automatic Gates record entry/exit details on token / smart card. Each entry in these gates must follow the correct exit on the same day. The exclusion of any entry or exit is called MISMATCH. 10 fine for the mismatch.
- Overstay Rule: A passenger with a valid ticket can depart from the same station in 20 minutes and at other stations within 120 minutes. To exceed this limit, Nama Metro pays a maximum of Rs.
Metro Station Names And Lines:
|Central College||Purple Line|
|City Railway Station||Purple Line|
|Cubbon Park||Purple Line|
|Deepanjali Nagar||Purple Line|
|Krishna Rajendra Market||GreenLine|
|M.G. Road||Purple Line|
|Magadi Road||Purple Line|
|Majestic||Green Line, Purple Line|
|Mysore Road||Purple Line|
|Rashtriya Vidyalaya Road||GreenLine|
|Sandal Soap Factory||GreenLine|
|Sir M. Visveshwarya||Purple Line|
|South End Circle||GreenLine|
|Swami Vivekananda Road||Purple Line|
|Vidhana Soudha||Purple Line|